The IDBI Bank released IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023. The IDBI SO exam is conducted for the post of Special Officer on a permanent and regular basis. The IDBI SO exam is taken every year to recruit candidates for different posts in different areas. The IDBI SO recruitment is carried out for specialist officer posts.
This article contains all the necessary details about the IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023 recruitment such as the process, eligibility, and important dates.
IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023
The IDBI Bank has released the notification for the Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers – 23. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.aspx.
Detail of Post, No. of Vacancy, and Grade
Below are the details of the Post, No. of Vacancy, and Grade as per the IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023:
|1||Manager – Grade B||75|
|2||Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Grade C||29|
|3||Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade D||10|
Below are the details of the Post Codes and No. of Vacancy as per the IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023:
|S.No.||Post Code / Functional Area||Manager||AGM||DGM|
|1||Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP)||42||7||2|
|2||Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||33||22||8|
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the IDBI website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/idbiscojan23/ and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
Last Date of Registration is 12-03-2023.
Candidates should fill out the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, the candidate should submit the same. The candidate should note down the registration number and password. Once the application is filled out completely, the candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of the fee.
After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system-generated online application forms.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) are 1000/- (One Thousand only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 200/- (Two Hundred only) fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in the future.
Based on the Post remuneration is fixed, a quick glance is given below:
- Deputy General Manager, Grade “D” : Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade “C” : Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade “B” : Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)
The selection process for the aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience, etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents uploaded in support. The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/ Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.
List of Documents
Below is the List of Documents to be produced at the time of the Selection process:
- System-generated printout of the online application form.
- Print out of the Call Letter/email.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof.
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualification.
- Work Experience: Experience certificate/ Relieving letter or Experience certificate cum relieving letter from the previous and/or current employers clearly indicating the Date of Joining and Date of Relieving for each of the previous employment (s).
- Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and EWS.
The detailed advertisement of this IDBI SO Notification Feb 2023 can be found on the IDBI Career or click here.